Sunday, April 25, 2010

Why do dermatologists recommend cetaphil for acne?

why do dermatologists recommend cetaphil for acne when it doesnt have anything to help acne in it?....does it really help acne skin?|||Hey I%26#039;m 15 and my dermatologist recommended this because it is a face cleanser that, unlike acne cleansers, keeps your face not too oily and not too dry, and it doesn%26#039;t cause irritation. She recommended it to me also because it is a face wash before I put the acne cream on- so you shouldn%26#039;t ONLY be using cetaphil. Also, from my experience, I just recently was put on it, and it%26#039;s doing just what it is supposed to- although I know for the changes to be seen it%26#039;ll take months, it has definitely done it%26#039;s job. So yes, I think it helps, but this alone isn%26#039;t going to clear your acne- unless maybe yours is very mild it might, I%26#039;m not an expert though.|||I wish you well in whatever choice that you make. My son had acne and I do know the distress that it can bring. Not to be taken lightly.





I also agree that you should see a dermatologist. I suggest that as welll as clearpores, you do have a look at the exposed acne product.





Also ensure that you check your diet to ensure that you are eating plenty of vegetables and fruit and also a simple tip to implement is to drink plenty of water each day.





Good luck with your decision|||It%26#039;s a gentle cleanser, and many people with acne have very sensitive skin. Cleansers with acne fighting ingredients can be too harsh. Plus, if they dry your face out, your pores may produce even more oil, and therefore more acne.|||B.C. it doesnt have any harsh oils or fragrences that may be irritating to some. I dont think it really works though. If you are looking for something try a perscribed gel for acne from your dermotologist or if you can get facials from the spa it helps alot but you have to keep up with them. It feels wonderful!|||cetaphil is soooo good.


It does really help i use it. It doesn%26#039;t dry out your skin, and it great for camping or last minute face wash, cuse you can use it without water|||http://www.acne.org/cetaphil-gentle-skin鈥?/a>|||because cetaphil is a soft product unlike all the others its un scented and its safe for sensitive skin

No comments:

Post a Comment