Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Dermatologist help undereye puffiness?

My eyes have always been puffy underneath them.


I am only 14 and it rlly bothers me.


I haven%26#039;t gone to a dermatologist because I wasn%26#039;t sure if they could actually help me any. Can they ? And what could they do to get rid of the puffiness ? The reason i never asked my mom to take me is because im very insecure about it. I dont know i jus dont feel comfortable asking her. So tips on what to say would help(=. Dont give me home remedies because i%26#039;ve tried them all nd none of them work. Jus please help me.|||What you think is a blaringly obvious flaw is probably not even noticed by others. When you are a teenager you are egocentric which means that you are very focused on you and how others perceive you. I%26#039;m sure you%26#039;re beautiful and you will learn later in life when you have your own children that there is no greater fountain of knowledge, help and support other than your Mom. Talk to her, she%26#039;ll help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment