Sunday, April 25, 2010

To dermatologist! wht the main cause of pimples?? my gal friend she is 24yr old,but she is real suffering with

Hormones are the main cause of acne or pimples. Is she on the pill as that can sometimes cause a hormonal inbalance, or it may be down to genetics.|||I%26#039;m no dermatologist, but I have a smattering of very mild acne myself, and as far as I know it%26#039;s caused by hormones going a bit mad and causing the oil glands in the skin to splurge loads of oil into your pores, which get infected, and turn into a battleground between bacteria and antibodies, making the flesh around the pore swell and go red. Once the spot gets a whitehead, that means the antibodies have won- so don%26#039;t aggravate it by touching/picking.


What seems to work best for me is frequent washing to remove excess oil, using cleansing wipes every couple of hours, and getting some medication like ointments. And DON%26#039;T touch. Make it a habit never to touch your face except when washing it.|||I%26#039;m no dermatologist but tell her to try stopping using products on her face, if i use anything but hypoallergenic make up remover and water i get spots. I use Boots own sensitive make up remover then wash my face with a damp flannel using water only.|||Your pours get clogged and then you get pimples. It can also be the make up she is wearing. Make sure that it is hypoallergenic.|||I%26#039;m 25 sugar and sweets and stress and been preg hair spray can do it if loads see Dr could be acne|||only 2 reasons oily skin and unhealthy skin due to exposure to dust and pollution. ask her to wash her face thrice a day

No comments:

Post a Comment