Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Dermatologist perscrbed medication questions?

hey guys, i have a dermatologist appointment tomorrow about my acne, i have really bad acne on my jaw line and a little on my cheeks, on both sides i have really red what looks like joined pimples, thyre really nasty and bad looking, otherwise aside from those 2 i have a bunch of small red pimples all along my chin and jaw line, i cover it up with make up but im worried all that does is spread it, is there anything the dermatologist can do that can result in immediate results? like a shot or something? and how long does it take for medication to start showing results? thank you so much, my acne is killing me its all i worry about and i have so many good things in life happening, and its a real downer for me.|||yeah, the makeup is a big NO NO.


stop covering it up after he prescribes you meds or it won%26#039;t work as quickly or as well.


my face cleared up really quickly.


it%26#039;ll be noticeable in a few weeks.





the shots only work for like HUGE zits. they don%26#039;t poke every zit on your face.|||my friends doctor gave him this pill to take to clear it up an now you cant even tell he had bad acne. i have been trying to use the proactiv but it dont really work. but you should get mineral make up an itsway better for your skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment