Sunday, April 25, 2010

Michael Jackson's dermatologist has said?

%26quot;That to the best of my knowledge i am not these kids father%26quot;





To me it sounds like he is avoiding the question because he should know if he is or isn%26#039;t these kids father.|||I agree with you, then again it doesn%26#039;t matter who the biological father is. Michael Jackson will always be their daddy:)|||first thought that came to my mind %26quot;why did mike surround himself with these bozos?%26quot; look at lou ferrigno and miko brando, they seem like they are missing some brain cells.


anyway i think that is real shady the way he put it.....





p.s. he has the same color hair the two oldest have and dark eyes like prince....i would assume paris got her eye color from her mother who is debbie rowe|||I Agree with Bianca





Michael will always be their daddy


No matter what|||I just think he was trying to be funny.


But idk, he has big ears like Paris. It%26#039;s kind of weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment