Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Dermatologist help... Bad acne on the corners of my mouth & chin?

i also get it around my eyebrows %26amp; between them, the ones around my mouth %26amp; chin r any where from little bumps (the same color as my skin) to huge, painfu inflamed ones...i need somthing to cure them..(name a product that will work or should i go to a dermatologist)|||Well i go to the dermatologist and she gave me differin....And you can only get it with a prescription........I am telling you its the best thing i have ever used......my acne was gone in a week.......and im not exaggerating or anything............so go see a dermatologist........|||No dermatologist wont do anything for you i can tell you that they give you stuff that only works for a bit to have you pay to come back and see them which takes forever! Try not to touch your face, use hairspray on in the back or top, but not it front of your head that also makes pimples. Olay soap is really good it doesn%26#039;t clog pores, then look for a cleaner to use after the soap to get the extra that the soap didn%26#039;t get off such as dirt.|||I highly recommend a dermatologist visit. I had really bad acne around my mouth and chin and I was prescribed a sulfur wash and tretinion cream. It does work! :)|||make sure your getting enough sleep and eating right that really does work

No comments:

Post a Comment