Sunday, April 25, 2010

Dermatologist examination for moles will i have to get naked?

i need an examination with the dermatologist who will be looking at moles as i have been reffered and have loads of them. Could anybody please tell me what this will involve ie will i have to get naked, do they take photos. Problem is i cant help but think i will get an erection and dont want some doctor seeing especially as on is on the inside of my leg right at the top. im worrying sick so if anyone has had moles checked out before please tell me what happens. i live in the uk but i guess that its the same procedure throughout the world. thanks for all your help.


WORRIED MAN|||You may or may not have to get undressed. Or you may be able to leave your under wear on if you wish.





BUT


You should realize that the doctor is not going to care if your penis becomes erect. They are doctors, they know how and why a penis becomes erect (which can be any number of things that have nothing to do with sex). They have seen it millions of times before, I PROMISE.|||For last 5 years a women dermatologist does my body exam every 6 months. I remove everything except underwear and wear johnny gown. Doctor starts with my face, then head, chest (lowering gown) and arms, then front of legs. Then I lay down and she checks back, and back of legs and feet bottom. She checks around waist band of underwear. She asks if there are any other moles she needs to look at. Show her the one you are concerned with. With the gown, cold exam room, dr, nurse, etc. I never have had an issue with an erection.





Male dermatologist years ago never checked in my hair on head and I have been dealing with melanoma since. Rather have a little embarrassment than a poor exam.

No comments:

Post a Comment