Sunday, April 25, 2010

Any dermatologist's here?

ok i need to find a dermatolgist to talk to so i thought i can start here on yahoo answers i need help with my skin i ned to get rid of my acnes i really dont kno wut to use i%26#039;ve heard proactive is good but itz too much i cant afford it mayb i can tlak to a dermatoglsit to explain me these stuff i really need help!!!!!!!|||I%26#039;m not a dermatologist, but I can give you some advice b/c I have acne as well. They sell clearasil ultra at wal-mart. It is a 3 step system just like Proactive. I use both Proactive and Clearasil Ultra. They both work great. Just make sure you get the ULTRA. Also, in the pharmacy you can get this soap (facewash) called Panoxil bar. You don%26#039;t need a prescription, but my dermatologist recommended it, %26amp; it indeed works great. Good luck!|||You need to set up an appointment and pay $75-150 like everyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment