Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Dermatologist question....?

I have to use Econazole Nitrate Cream, 1% for my skin. Is there anything over the counter I can use as a substitute? I have no insurance and don%26#039;t want to pay for an office visit then the prescription if theres another option. Why pay a $90 office visit when I don%26#039;t even need a visit. Just need a prescription written for me.


So if anyone can help, please help. Thank you. I know there has to be something effective out there that will substitute this.|||i had the same problem.. its all expensive there are some out there that are cheap but are not that good in my opinion.. i bought some proactive it works soo good and you dont have to have a perscription you can get it at malls and online.. goodluck

No comments:

Post a Comment