Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Dermatologist or any one who can help me?

Ok I have Eczema on my hands feet arms and legs -.- and they all are on the same level none of the patches are real bad out of 1-10 it%26#039;s a 5. I have no open soars so can you tell me why every time I put lotion on or get out of the darn shower my feet(only my feet!) burn like HELL!!! It feels like they%26#039;re on fire O.O! It only last for a few mins but I have to put


on lotion every moment so you get why this is a problem do i have open soars but they%26#039;re too little to see o.O? My brother told me he had the same problem with his hands but they where real bad to the point where the open soars where obvious so I do get why my feet are burning when I can%26#039;t even see and opening, can you tell me why this is happening and how to stop the burning.|||hmm mmm i dont know. maybe proactive?? my class mate has that too. after a few years his just heals!! hope you get through. that sounds bad. try moisturizing your skin alot kk? good luck!!|||You need to get a lotion specifically made to treat eczema. That should calm downt he itching and burning.|||I%26#039;m a dermatologits

No comments:

Post a Comment