Sunday, April 25, 2010

Dermatologist thing?>?

I wanted to check my pe,nis (i had irritation on that area),, so I went to a dermatologist (female doctor), the problem was when i have erec,tion my pe.nis becomes irritated on the head area.. but the doctor said i can%26#039;t examine u with erection.





is this a bad move from my side, and I don%26#039;t want to go to a male doctor. its not comfortable for me..





do doctors have limits toward thier patients ??|||If everything else is equal, I would choose the doctor who had more personal experience with the situation that concerns me. If I had cancer, I would certainly go to the cancer-surviving doctor instead of the doctor that hadn%26#039;t experienced it. That just seems like common sense to me.|||This isn%26#039;t a win win situation:you won%26#039;t go to a male Dr.They seen thousands of erections BTW.


And the female DR won%26#039;t help you.


Best is to overcome your not being comfortable with a male Dr and have yourself checked.


Seems you need it


Sky.|||yes of course they do. A female doctor will mos likely not want you to come in with an erect penis. All sorts of assumtions can be made because of hat. Now no doctor will want a lawsuit. Theres a personal boundry as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment