Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Dermatologist perscribed acne wash & gels?

my dermatologist perscribed me a face wash and two gels for my acne..ive been using them for about a week now and my acne is still there although ive got some dry patches now..but no loss of acne. do you think it will eventually clear up..like does this stuff take time? or does that mean it probably just isnt gonna work on me?


any knowledge will help!


thanks so much!





Additional Details


im using:


at night: sulfatol cleanser (a sulfer cleanser) followed by differin adapalene gel


in the morning: gentle cleanser %26amp; duac gel


2 minutes ago|||I%26#039;m on the same prescriptions. It took about a month for everything to clear up :/


For the dry parts, ask your dermatologist for a moisturizer. Mine gave me some that worked amazingly, but I can%26#039;t remember what its called...sorry!|||There is this new popular cream that people have been talking about.





It was even televised on TV.





It prevents future and existing acne, diminishes scars, and lightens skin and blemishes. Fast results too! (It has been claimed that major results can be seen within a week and no later than two weeks)





Before and After photos are available at the given ebay site.





This person is providing 1-3 week trial samples (Only for ONE DOLLAR.. definitely a deal) on ebay at:





Search up %26quot;best acne solution ever%26quot; on ebay.





First 100 customers can get the item for $1 for one week trial and up to 3 weeks. Or you can buy the whole container for $160





It%26#039;s expensive, but the product DOES work.





My sister and cousin who both have major acne have tried the product and they both give it thumbs up. I have also heard many great feedbacks about this cream.





I don%26#039;t have a problem with acne, but it seems to have great results on my sister who has moderate to severe acne. Her acne swelling went away overnight.








I hope this helps. =)|||Most prescription acne medications appear to worsen within the first month but will clear up.


It takes time for it to fully heal and go away and sometimes you might have to use it after it goes away to make sure it doesn%26#039;t come back.

No comments:

Post a Comment