Sunday, April 25, 2010

Dermatologist help...?

I have mild facial acne. The acne on my chest and back are however more severe.





Do you think my primary doctor will refer me to a dermatologist?








I%26#039;ve tried everything from ProActiv to Neutrogena body wash to PanOxyl. Nothing works.





But I have horrible scarring on my back because of my darker pigment.|||I think you should definitely talk to your primary care doc and have him/her refer you to a dermatologist. There are many options for your acne. Only a dermatologist will be able to help you find the right option. A lot of the over-the-counter meds help for a little while then stop working... it%26#039;s a never-ending battle with them. Talk to you doctor. It can only help.|||I feel your pain. My problem used to be with darker pigmentation%26#039;s on my arms, back, and legs. Now I%26#039;m using Pure Organic Shea Butter with Cocoa Butter (purchase at a Beauty Salon Shop) or better yet go to an Africian Store and ask for some Pure Shea Butter (it looks like lard) cost is around $7 to $10.00. You must use this twice a day morning and evening to get the best results. My facial acne has clear since I change my diet- now a vegan eating lots vegetables, fruits and drinking lots of water.





Good luck hope this work for you it did for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment