Sunday, April 25, 2010

Dermatologist help...?

I have mild facial acne. The acne on my chest and back are however more severe.





Do you think my primary doctor will refer me to a dermatologist?








I%26#039;ve tried everything from ProActiv to Neutrogena body wash to PanOxyl. Nothing works.





But I have horrible scarring on my back because of my darker pigment.|||Yeah i had the same problem. I%26#039;ve used cocoa butter and mederma for teh past 3 months and it%26#039;s getting a lot better. Still there, but much better. However, to prevent them from EVER coming i would say treat it first, and then try getting rid of the scars. The only way to treat them is to go to a dermatologist so that%26#039;s what i would do.|||The combination of Tea Tree Oil soap and the Clindamycin cream is the best for Acne and pimple.


For acne scars and blemishes my wife lighten them up using papaya kojic and licorice base soap and cream which are available online. These work wonders. Maybe it will work on you too. Try searching it through Google %26#039;shopaholic%26#039;s bargains%26#039;


|||macys usually ahve nice dermos

No comments:

Post a Comment