Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Dermatologist or store brand?

SO as I get older, my skin gets worse. I am a young teen, and my forehead is where i get most of my acne.


I have been working on keeping my bangs out of my face.


I%26#039;ve tried acne free, apricot scrub, biore self heating masks, clean and clear.


and yeah they work for some time, like a few weeks.


but then these huge painful cystic acne lumps come back.


can i see my family doctor as a dermatologist? will that work?


i think that is all i can do right now.


will i be guaranteed it to work??


the kind of scars i get are weird too.


they are not like dents.


they still have a slight bump under the skin and are red dots.


makeup does not cover them either.


should i just keep trying this stuff for a couple more weeks, and then go to the dermo??


please give me suggestions.


not of store bought products tho.|||If your case is as serious as you are saying, go to a dermatologist. I would recommend a real specialized dermatologist. I used to have the same problem and my mom took me to one.


The doctor helped me a lot. He also gave me some lotions and a bunch of tips to prevent future problems. He might also want you to come back every amount of time to check on you which i find good because that way you know that your acne is being treated correctly. In fact he might actually tell you tips on how to avoid getting scars, which lotions and scrubs do work and which doesn%26#039;t etc...





hope it helps and good luck|||Definitely go to your family doctor/dermatologist. They can give you pills, or a topical ointment that will clear up your acne. Dont make yourself suffer any longer!! Go see your doctor and they can set you up with an appointment. Hope I helped!!

No comments:

Post a Comment