Sunday, April 25, 2010

Black Dermatologist???

I am a 26 years old. I never had a problem with acne until recently. I have tried over the the counter remendies, Proactiv, perscriptions and visting several dermatologists in the Wisconsin area and nothing is working to get rid of my acne. And now I%26#039;m noticing some discoloration as well. I was wondering if anyone knows of a Black Dermatologist in the midwest area. Since nothing or no one else has been able to help, I was thinking someone more familiar with my skin might be able to help. Please, I want my clear skin back!!!|||Check with your local Medical Society and just tell them what you are looking for. They should have an extensive directory of physicians in your state. Are there any medical teaching colleges? You would probably be able to get a black or dark skined resident who may be more familiar with your specific skin type by calling and once again explaining what you are looking for. In my area the churches are a good resource for this as well. Everything from gynecology, cardiac surgery etc. Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment