Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Dermatologist questions?

My dermatologist says I should take Cetaphil to relieve my rosacea and seborrheic dermatitis on my skin. I can describe my rosacea as being very blotchy,pimply and red. It is even pimply under my breast, my arm pits, neck, behind ears, and face. As for my seborrheic dermatitis it is extremely dry. I have moderate to high severity of rosacea. Aren%26#039;t they%26#039;re drying effects and other ingredients in cetaphil that will make it more red and dry. What other ingredients in other products besides those in cetaphill will make my skin breakout? I want to avoid those products. I am having a breakout right now but can%26#039;t reach my dermatologist until may 22nd. I have tried eucerin sensitive facial skin daily perfecting lotion in spf 15 and that only made my skin very red and dry. What ingredients are doing this? Are there other creams you can recommend to me please? I don%26#039;t want my skin to look this bad until the 22nd. I want something that is over the counter that I can buy at any drugstore possibly. Thank you. I don%26#039;t have alot of money to spend as of now. Possibly something that is $25 or under.|||Hi! I used to work for a derm. and he would always recommend ceraVe wash and lotion. It is very gentle and when I use it it makes my face soooooo soft. They sell it in cvs, rite aide. It costs $10-$12 a bottle. Good Luck! Jennifer|||Cetaphil is very gentle and should not cause break outs. There are 2 versions; normal to dry skin and normal to oily skin. Find the best one for you.





It%26#039;s also about 8-10 dollars.

No comments:

Post a Comment