Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Dermatologist prescription works, but leaves my skin dry and flaky. Help?

The things that my dermatologist prescribed me are working great. My skin is really clearing up. My only problem is that I do not think that they are %26#039;exfoliating%26#039; my skin and removing the dead skin, leaving it dry and flakey most of the time, even though I do moisterize.


He told me not to use other products than what was prescribed, as well.


Any ideas or tips as to how to make my skin less flaky and dry? Or good moisterizers that won%26#039;t irritate my treated skin and/or cause breakout?





Thanks a lot.


Best answer will be chosen.|||I also have problems with dry skin, and I have tried many different moisturizers and it only help my skin to feel god for some hours and then my skin dry es up again.


But the best thing I tried is baby oil it really works well, but


the best thing you can do is to buy yourself some OMEGA-3 pills you will see and feel god results after some weeks use.


Omega-3 is god for you%26#039;re heart, blood vessels, and skin.


I really feel that its working for me and I hope it will work for you to.


You can buy Omega-3 in the pharmacy.|||pure aloe, and the drinks will clear yourr system with out presciption drugs, not the aloe at the health food shops, that is too weakened down.


I can provide you with free samples petesmummy@aol.com|||i love salad fingers he is awesome right?|||Try drinking lots of water and ask your dermatologist for a moisterizer that can go good with your skin and drink lot of liquid and alcohol makes your skin dry to.

No comments:

Post a Comment