Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Dermatologist experiences ?!?

I am a guy and ever since i cut my hair short i have been noticing a lot of white flakes all over my hair ( dandruff, dry scalp or whatever !!). I have tried using various shampoos and even tried a couple of home remedies but haven%26#039;t noticed much of a change. One of my friends told me about this one this one dermatologist who successfully treated my firend%26#039;s scalp when he had chronic dandruff. I have also made an appointment with the same doctor for tomorrow but I am really freaking out about seeing a dermatologist. I dunno why but i am. Also i am not very comfortable with people putting their hands into my hair.. would the dermatologist do that too ?|||Are u serious??? I mean do u cut ur hair urself? Color urself? Straighten urself, do the deep conditioning treatments urself???


Do u like walk into a salon and say hey i am not comfortable with people touching my hair?? My guess is no..





Honestly dermatologist wont really like have to touch ur hair so much.. I mean one look at it and they will recommend u with medicated shampoos, some vitamin tablets probably. And probably some other remedies which u will have to do all by urself. So stop getting paranoid. And get ur drandruff treated like a good boy.|||yes they will have to put their hands in your hair. its no harm!|||did you try slsun blue i had very bad dandruff and so did my mom as soon as we started using it they went away. if you use it every other day or everyday it will work i think it did for me and befor that i used all types of stuff and nothing worked untill this try it befor you go and pay too much money of a dermotoligist|||well he would have to see the dandriff so he mighu touch you bet its not that bad most of em just look at your skin or hair and give you a prescription and the end well when i went that was ti i was out in under 30 min

No comments:

Post a Comment