Sunday, April 25, 2010

STUPID Dermatologist!!! She made me cry...?

OWWW!! I went to the dermatologist today and she made me feel like crap!! I%26#039;m 13 and she just went on about how BAD my acne is!! It made me want to cry!!! I can%26#039;t help it and now I have to take 2 pills a day, 2 medications a day and some kind of cream when I go to bed.





I know she was just being honest but the truth hurt. Esspecially being criticized soo much.. :(|||Don%26#039;t worry about it, just take the pills and cream and see what happens. Sometimes they aren%26#039;t very nice about telling you the truth....it%26#039;s hard to hear sometimes that we don%26#039;t have perfect skin.|||I%26#039;d try it for awhile, but if it didn%26#039;t seem to help, I%26#039;d fire that woman and go get a different doctor. You can shop around (or tell your parents you want to try a different doctor), because no one needs to hear unkind hurtful things by a doctor!! That%26#039;s not very professional. They are supposed to be kind, not cause any harm.





As for your face - 13 years old - if I was redoing my 13 years acne stage, I%26#039;d try to get the basic face kit from DHC. It%26#039;s so wonderful, healing, it seems counter-intuitive to use olive oil but it really does work and is so kind and gentle. I%26#039;ve continued to have acne clear into my adulthood, with the oily T-zone face and all of that, and DHC products are the best I%26#039;ve tried so far.





My face has cleared up so much since using DHC as an adult. The catalogs occasionally show profiles and testimonials from teenagers who have had great success healing their acne. It%26#039;s kind of pricey but the products last quite a while and there are sales throughout the year (like one that expires here Jan. 31, 2008).





You may want to research dietary changes that would help, like increasing the amounts of fruits and veggies in your diet, and reducing higher fat foods (like fried foods etc) - but I know that%26#039;s not very fun for teenagers. In particular try to improve levels of zinc in your diet (see links below).





Also, practice Yoga!! The less stressed you are, the less acne!





Breathe in.... Breathe out...... This too shall pass!!





:-)











Drinking plenty of water will help detox your skin as well|||well first if she is hurting your feelings tell her so she doesnt make you look bad just tell her kindly that please don%26#039;t point out the obvious to me that my face looks bad and just take the medicine and creme and before you kno it you can prove her wrong and show how nice of a face you really have=]|||so whats the big deal, you want to fix ur face right, well when ur zit free go thank her, instead of hating her for trying to fix u, dont be so sensitive doctors are doctors they tell you what u need to know, so good luck on getting acne free and suck it up!!!!!!!!!!|||just dont let what she says get to you. and u could have ur mom talk 2 ur doctor and tel her she was a lil harsh last time and hopefully she wont b as mean next time|||Don%26#039;t listen to that old woman. Your skin is obviously going to get better if you follow a healthy skin routine. Like washing your face with a cleanser....|||aww it is okay. we all have our flaws. dont worry, people really don%26#039;t look at acne as much as personality, and i am in highschool. i can%26#039;t say i know what you are feeling, but i am fifteen and incredibly flat, too flat for a bra practically! also one time my cheer coach made me cry, i couldnt get up in the air, and everybody was blaming it on me, telling me how bad i was and how it hurt them too when i fell. Finally, one of my good friends stepped in and let me go %26quot;get a drink%26quot;. i know i can%26#039;t really relate, but you will feel better, especially after seeing the results of your medications. :-)|||i went through the same exact thing.


i know how much you might feel like crap,


but seriously, she is only trying to help you.


listen to her, take the pills and medication.


you will thank her when your face clears up.





don%26#039;t worry, everything will be alright.


just have some hope, don%26#039;t get discouraged!





hope i helped you and good luck! :]|||It%26#039;s okay, you%26#039;re 13 you%26#039;re skin is supposed to have pimples and imperfections now, it%26#039;a all part of growing up. I know my skin was absolutely HORRIBLE when i was 13, so just take the medication and it will help and it will all clear away eventually. Make sure to drink lots of water and eat healthy stay away from all those fried and greasy foods, and also exercise and you%26#039;ll have clear skin soon. Good luck=)|||aw its ok i am inthe same situation





Add me|||Who cares, now you have the meds to stop it. Be grateful you go something to make it go away. I have pretty bad acne, and cant do anything about ti because i dont have insurance and no money to pay for it.|||aww dont feel bad. im 14 and i got pills and cream too and at first ur skin gets realy bad but then it gets PERFECT so even tho she sounds like a mean person trust that this stuff will work and then she wont even be able to say anything because ur skin will be sooo good!|||awww!!! cheer up! everyone gets acne at some point in their life!its okay!.something similar happend to me before! except it was my brother! well anyways ur acne will go away soon so dun worry!im sure she wasn%26#039;t trying to hurt ur feelings:) i can have REAL bad acne too!almost everyone gets acne at some time!!|||awww :/ thats okay dont worry x.x i have acne too not horrible though :] good luck with yours!!


AND I LOVE TWILIGHT, NEW MOON, AND ECLIPSE!!!


EDWARD CULLEN SEXIER THAN YOU SINCE 1901!!! %26lt;3


woooo Lol (psh i am so stealing him from you Lol, jk)|||Awww I know just how you feel. I had acne too as a teen and I remember my dermatologist made me cry. She shook her head and said it was bad. I felt horrible.





But just so you know, despite acne I still had a lot of guys like me. You%26#039;re still beautiful even if you have acne. Everyone has acne as a teen and most people don%26#039;t notice and are sympathetic. True beauty is on the inside. Once guys started talking to me, they liked my personality and didn%26#039;t pay attention to my acne.





It%26#039;s good that you are seeing a dermatologist at least. You%26#039;ll get past this. If she%26#039;s put you on minocycline or doxycycline then after about a month your skin is going to look fabulous. It worked well for me. The downside is its temporary but you can take it for 2 years. I went myself on minocycline for 1 year and then doxycycline for 2 years. By then you might have outgrown the acne :) If you are on accutane, I can tell you that it worked well for me. Eventually you%26#039;ll be rid of the acne. You%26#039;ll either outgrow it or your dermatologist will help you find something that works, I did.





If you%26#039;re ever feeling bummed about your dermatologist or even your acne, check out www.acne.org. Go to their forum. They talk about how well treatments work, and their is a place for people to vent out their feelings about acne or mean dermatologists, so you%26#039;re not alone.|||You obviously went to a dermatologist because you know you have an acne problem. She was just telling you what you already know, so get over it! Stop being so sensetive. You have the pills and the cream, so your problem is solved.|||i think you should do what she said to do but to make you feel better and to keep another person from feeling so bad, i think you should write her a letter and in very nice words tell her how she made you feel. and i think you should tell her that you dont want another girl to feel like she made you feel. I think she will appreciate bring that to her attention. but be nice in the letter.


she may not realize that she makes people feel that way.|||I know I felt so ugly that day but she can help you


He was yelling out all these horrible names I felt like I was contaminated come on what the hell are pastules





I hope it works out though|||I%26#039;m no dermitologist but all that stuff sounds very unhealthy for your skin and all that stuff probably test on animals. I recommend using Burts Bees Peach and Willowbark Deep Pore Scrub. Though I have only been using it for about a month now. My skin is the cleanest and clearest it has ever been. Its all natural and they don%26#039;t test on animals and after you use it I swear you face will feel amazingly clean. Keep with it every night and your skin should be clear. I gave it to one of my friends tonight who also has very sensitive skin and I wouldn%26#039;t recommend something if I didn%26#039;t believe 100% in it. If you don%26#039;t want to buy online. You can buy it at Target or Ulta. Good luck


http://www.burtsbees.com/webapp/wcs/stor鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment