Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Dermatologist.....?? dont know what to do...?

I need to go to a dermatologist. umm...first i dont know any in my area (ill look in the fonebook of course) but anyways. how much does it cost generally?


but i need to go to see if i have cancer.


see. long story short. my older sister had a mole above her eyebrow. and it was cancerous. and they removed it. but no promises of the cancer not coming back. and it did, but in her brain. and tumors were forming. and she passed away.





now i have a mole above my eyebrow. and i need to get this checked asap! how much would it cost? oh. and i dont have health insurence.|||I dont know about your area, but it may cost somewhere between $40-$60. When I changed jobs, I changed insurance, and lo and behold my current dermatologist didnt take that insurance, so I paid full price and didnt go back to him. I paid $55 I think.





You cant put a price on your life. Especially since you have a family history of cancer, go to a dermatologist ASAP.|||Call a dermatologist and ask how much it costs for an office visit. We can only give you guesses on the cost, and if a biopsy is needed, there is another charge for lab work. I am very sorry about your sis.

No comments:

Post a Comment