Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Dermatologist question. Can you help?

Dermatologists perform a common (in-office) procedure in which they freeze-off rough scaly patches from your skin. These patches usually occur in fair skinned people who have been exposed to the sun too much. What is this procedure called???





Also, I had this done and it left an area on my face (about the size of a dime) without pigment. I was never informed that this %26quot;might%26quot; happen. The doctor said there is nothing that can be done to correct this. SHOULD I JUST ACCEPT THIS ANSWER AND GO ON MY WAY? I feel betrayed and violated.|||It is a complication of the procedure, but your description of patches is to vague. Is it a keloid? Cause cryotherapy is done to remove them. An if thats all you got from it, you should be happy. I have seen cases where people got a massive reoccurance.





Anyway thats why they invented makeup.





Anyway, patches can be keloid, fungal infection, psoriasis, so many things.

No comments:

Post a Comment