Sunday, April 25, 2010

Dermatologist please help me.?

Somebody told me that baking soda is a good expoliant. I check it in the internet and an article confirmed that it was really an effective expoliant. The instruction was simple, I just need to mix baking soda to my cleanser. I%26#039;m currently using benzoyl peroxide for my acne (I also use Neutrogena moisturizer after applying benzoyl peroxide). Will the baking soda expoliant help me? Will it worsen my acne? Will it make my regimen ineffective?|||Uhhh sweetie - the word is %26quot;exfoliant%26quot; - not expoliant. And yes, baking soda is good for your skin.|||hey. im not sure what an expoliant is? do you mean exfoliant? if so then yes baking soda is pretty good. I mixed a teaspoon or 2 on a plate with a little bit of water and put the past on my face and washed it off after about 3 mins. I use a dermalogica cleanser and ive never heard of adding the baking soda to the cleanser but it might work?


but yeh, baking soda is good at exfoliation.|||try it - if it doesnt work - stop doing it|||I know a source of your answer

No comments:

Post a Comment