Wednesday, December 30, 2009

My dermatologist said that...?

well..I went to a dermatologist, who is i guess the best one where I live...and says that altho my skin is medium shade I have %26quot;easy blushing%26quot; or a %26quot;mild stage of Rosacea%26quot; (%26quot;whatever u wanna call it%26quot;)......and that the fact that I hate my skin so much and felt the need to wait 4 months to get an appointment with him is a personal issue that i have to deal with...meaning that, basically I magnify my pimples, my complexion, my face by 10X....he made me feel better about myself, but still my question is,


How do I deal with that %26quot;personal issue%26quot; of feeling that i have horrible skin when people tell me I dont...





P.S. a few years ago, i did ahve rlly bad acne...then it went away mostly but since then im just so self-conscious, to me, skin is the most important feature that should always look beautiful...as natural as possible...





I beleive that there are people who feel the way I do..so, any suggestions would be appreciated,, thank you...|||I think you got it right. The acne episode was the cause.





It%26#039;s not that you are self-conscious about your skin, although you are. It%26#039;s that because of the acne episode, you are sensitized to skin problems. That is, your mind fears that something is going wrong, so something does.





Keep that in mind, and when you are fussing over the skin, remind yourself about this psychological quirk and how it is making you concerned when there is no concern.





Just do the normal skin care, mostly washing with mild soap and water, and forget dire events - when you have learned not to let your sensitization drive you, you%26#039;ll settled down to normal.|||You should be happy with yourself. I personally don%26#039;t look at the outside first even though that is the first thing that you see when you look at a person. I suggest that you try all natural products. There is a company called Melaleuca that I am trying for my sons dry skin. You can go to melaleuca.com and take a look. I personally don%26#039;t have that problem but I can make another suggestions. I use dove soap and it is great for your face and body.|||I started using proactive it worked for like 7months, now I get pimples here and there but I just dont care. About everyone gets a pimple, right? Everyone feels self concious about somthing probably I bet.|||think everyone questions something about their appearance or there would not be so many people trying to change themselves for whatever reason





the fact that you have People telling you how good you look seems to say - you are the only one not enjoying the view





appreciate that you can see your face - pamper it and improve it with care and be thankful

No comments:

Post a Comment