Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Im in need of serious help here, any dermatologist? My face is in stake...?

I had this huge pimple and it pop, i didnt do anything to it....den it bleed, then now it dried and theres a black mark and a bump...i have waited about 1 week and then the mark became red to my relief and the size lessen...then i went to the doctor to get some antibiotics and some cream...a week later the dent is barely noticeable but the color became BLACK AGAIN TO MY HORROR!!! Willl it be a permenant black mark im really freaked out now...





Im perfectly healthy drink loads of water everday try to avoid oily stuff and drink fruit juices...my family has no acne problem at most a very mild case...im the worst off plz help me... i dono i think the black mark is a blemish and its really obvious..|||It may be a skin cancer mole.Go to a dermatologist!

No comments:

Post a Comment