Saturday, December 26, 2009

Kiss My Face. Has anyone tried their products. are they dermatologist recommended.?

I don%26#039;t know about dermatologist recommended, but if it%26#039;s what I%26#039;m thinking of I like um! They have great colors and I have never had a %26quot;major%26quot; break out when using their products, but then again I haven%26#039;t had %26quot;major%26quot; break out in a long time! KNOCK ON WOOD!!! LOL If you are conserned you could just call a dermatologist and ask. They usually won%26#039;t charge you or make you come in just to ask one question. Good Luck!|||Hand soaps, hand %26amp; body creams all excellent. No problems found by me.|||I%26#039;ve tried various lotions from them and they have worked really well for me but i%26#039;m not sure if they are dermatologist recomended

No comments:

Post a Comment