Saturday, December 26, 2009

Can dermatologist remove facial scars??

i have some scars on my face i hide with make up.the scars came from past bumps and the scars wont go away!!!so is there any stuff that will make them go away?or do i hav to go 2 a dermatologist?|||First you should research more about your problem on google / the Internet.





You should also see a dermatologist. I believe they might have a solution to your problem. Dermatologist specialize in skin problems and one specialty is cosmetic problems. I%26#039;m SURE a good dermatologist has a solotion to your problem so yes, I would suggest you see a dermatologist if it%26#039;s that big of a problem for you.





Hope this helps.


Good luck!|||My cousin had that problem and she used ambi and that helped some. There is also prescription creams that you can get from a derm. Hope that helps.|||I feel you! I have scars too. But there are two types. There is acne scars that are just red circles that will eventually go away. These are kind of like post acne marks. I had gotten a treatment done called LHE. A series of light treatments that are supposd to help acne clear 90 percent and speed up those nasty red marks.





The second type are those pesky ol%26#039; pockets. The only way to 100% get rid of them is laser. But there is a really good medicine called AcneFree Scar Eraser or something. I have it, it works wonders. Takes a little time, but hey, so does everything else.





Good luck.|||i bet. y do you have any? anser my question by emailing me!|||depends|||i hope so

No comments:

Post a Comment