Saturday, December 26, 2009

Can dermatologists help will hair lost?

I%26#039;m 26 years old and my hair is thinning. It%26#039;s gotten worse over the past year. I actually have patches of bald spots. I was wondering if anyone knew if seeing a dermatologist can help. Maybe they can recommend treatment.|||Yes, go to a dermatologist. I had the same problem and a dermatologist solved my problem immediately. I had atypical seborrhea. An over the counter shampoo solved the problem. However, you may have a different problem. Make an appointment!|||Dermatologist%26#039;s often do surgeries to help regrow hair follices, they can be about a thousand dollars, but it is definetely worth it.





Also, you can finance them.|||i dont think so, there for skin. maybe ask a salonist. :)





answer mine please! click my name and go 2 my questions and click da 1st 1! thanks!|||Yes. They can help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment