Saturday, December 26, 2009

HELP! I need someone that knows a lot about SKIN...maybe a dermatologist? IMPORTANT?

Yesterday I went to the beach, I am vacationing on mexico, and the sun here is really strong, I wen%26#039;t there with a lot of friends and all of us wanted to get a really nice tan, I am really white like a piece of paper, so I didn%26#039;t use sunscreen, I just use tanning oil, the same tanning oil that everyone was using,,, after 6 hours of sun exposition everyone was, red or dark skin toned, but me, I was as white as I started, too white, and everyone was really impresed how my skin was the same white as I start and everyone else was so burned!


I don%26#039;t remember never having this problem with my skin, but is there a medical explanation? because I really feel like an alien right now!!!!...thank you all|||THAT%26#039;S BECAUSE YOU are and alien!!!|||well that%26#039;s a good thing. you didn%26#039;t burn. maybe the oil you used protected your skin. doesn%26#039;t sound like a bad thing. you didn%26#039;t damage your skin. congrats.|||try self tanner





the spray on stuff so it goes on evenly unlike the lotion.





then use some sun tanning stuff while at the beach and just keep using the sunless tanner and the tanning stuff until you get the colour you want.





as for why you wont tan. I%26#039;m really white too and I%26#039;ve been in Florida for a few months and I%26#039;m still very white- not the least bit tan....so I guess it all depends on the person.

No comments:

Post a Comment