Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Should I see a dermatologist?

I have small bumps around my %26quot;T%26quot; area. They%26#039;re not that noticeable, but they seem to NEVER go away. Since I started using pro-active my skin has cleared up a lot. But there%26#039;s still the %26quot;under the skin acne.%26quot; School starts in a couple of weeks and I REALLY don%26#039;t want to go through the trouble of dealing with zits. Our insurance covers dermatologist bills... I THINK.





Is there some other way of dealing with this annoying problem?


Or should I just see a dermatologist?





|||It can%26#039;t hurt. They have all sorts of awesome **** for you to rub on your pimps. Just go for it!! |||agghhh , I WISH i went to a dermatologist a LONGGG time ago. I had been dealing with cystic (under the skin, painful acne) for my entire highschool life, and thought I could fix it with home remedies and OTC products (I came from a small village in the middle of nowhere, and didnt have access to a dermatologist within 350 km). But finally, just last year, when I left home to go to college, I finally called the dermatologist (since they were like..a 10 minute bus ride away), and was prescribed like..three medications. OMGOSH!!!! within a week, my cystic acne had vanished. i was like...danggg why did i wait so friggin long to see a medical professional?? but yeah, though im thankful now...im kinda pissed that i didnt have the chance to see one during my highschool days! haha, but yeah, and since you might be covered under insurance, why not? Even if you arent covered under insurance, this would be such an investment. So many ppl think that they can fix it on their own, but they end up making their skin worse in the end - because of all the products i used to try and treat my acne, i was left with nasty acne scars :(





but yeah, go for it man and hopefully you%26#039;ll get the results I did!!! |||it could be a reaction to the pro-active. what you have is most likely a rash.





i used pro-active and it cleared my skin so well but then i noticed around my chin and my neck line from when i wash my face and neck . i had small bumps. i found out i was allergic to the benzol peroxide





pro-active does have a product that works very well that doesn%26#039;t have the benzol in it.|||if your insurance covers it then it can%26#039;t hurt to go to the dermatologist. proactiv will hopefully start to help within a month if you really don%26#039;t want to go, though.|||Totally. A dermatologist can examine your skin and give you the best product to work for YOUR skin. Go for it.|||Yeah, a dermatologist will prob help you.|||whats the t area?





sry im kinda slow..|||go on birth control

No comments:

Post a Comment