Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Dermatologist?

ok, I%26#039;m scheduled to go to the dermatologist on Wednesday because I have really bad acne...well anyway my question is for you guys who have been in the same situation.





what will it be like? what will happen? what will they do, and what might they prescribe?





ps: I have tried like all the creams and step-by-step things...none of them worked...|||well they will look at your acne...... ask you questions about what you%26#039;ve been using....... see if you have any like body acne......... sometimes they look at it with some special light and touch your face with like doctor gloves to really get an idea of the texture





they tend to have better creams and step by step things because the creams are prescriptions and some of the step by step things are sold exclusively to them......changes are they will also prescribe some sort of antibiotic that will have some kind of side effects usually affecting the digestive system and interfere with birth control pills (just so you know if you are female) some of the medication that they prescribe for the worst cases after trying other things if your female they make you be on the pill and take pregnancy tests because of severe birth defects (acutane)





you%26#039;ll have to go back a few times|||My bro went to the dermatologist for bad acne. I think they gave him cream or lotion and medicine. I think it will go red at first, then it will be good later. lol don%26#039;t listen to me :) just visit your dermatologist and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment