Saturday, December 26, 2009

Clearer skin? Dermatologist?

I know I don%26#039;t look too happy in this pic. It%26#039;s probably because of my bad skin lol. Can someone tell me what kind of skin problem this is and what to do about it? They%26#039;re not bumps, more like spots. My skin isn%26#039;t smooth though either.





http://img529.imageshack.us/my.php?image=me010gv2.jpg|||See a doctor.





]But also, mix baking soda, yes baking soda, with water to make it creamy, then apply it to your face, neck, back, wherever u have acne, spots, scars or whatever, it really helps with a lot, it makes your sking so radiant.





I didnt c the pic, but I put baking soda once on my face, I didnt have acne or anything, but still I noticed how clean my face was, and I know people who did have tons of acne and all and baking soda helped.|||Okay, your skin isnt THAT bad!!


dont worry, just keep washing and using over-the-counter creams and cleansers, also once your finished with the teenager stage it should start clearing itself up...


if it upsets you that much get a prescription acne medecine from you doctor!


But trust me, your acne isnt that bad (i%26#039;ve seen wayyy worse, like big massive poosy ones)|||use the wave and your skin%26#039;s not that bad use the wave and it will in prove!!

No comments:

Post a Comment