Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Popping my blister (need dermatologist help)?

Ok, I had Malascum Contagiousum and the doc put this stuff on my chin to make them pop and blister. I want to pop them, but he said just leave them.





I have two on my chin, and two on the inside of my knees.





When they do eventaully pop the liquid gets all over and I was wondering if that could make the Malloscum spread. Should I put a bandaid over the popped ones and would neosporin help heal them?|||If they stay oozy, call your dermatologist. If they %26#039;crust%26#039; you should be okay. If you pop them, you can try drying them out so that it doesn%26#039;t get all over the place. Neosporin will not help kill the virus but it might help keep any infection from bacteria from happening (if you%26#039;re not already on antibiotics).

1 comment: