Wednesday, December 30, 2009

OTC, Proactive, Dermatologist?

I%26#039;m 24 yo female, all I drink is water, diet is ok. I have imo some form of acne. Its slight bumps all over my skin, some actually come out. I%26#039;ve recently had two %26quot;pimples%26quot; that didnt come out similar to what I%26#039;ve read about cystic acne. Question is IMO its mild, just under the skin bumps, (Annoying!), Anything for otc, do i get practive or consult a dermatologist?|||If it%26#039;s only mild acne, it%26#039;ll probably respond to OTC medications such as benzoyl peroxide (no stronger than 2.5%). If that doesn%26#039;t work for you (make sure you give it at least a month), then see a dermatologist. You should definitely try out otc medications first since they are cheaper and usually less harsh.|||Don%26#039;t waste anymore time. Call and make an appointment to your dermatologist right away. I tried a lot of products on my acne both on face, chest and back, and it basically messed up everything. I%26#039;ve been on everything from Benzoil peroxide, Proactive, Tri-Clear, those strong alcohol pads, that burn as soon as you touch a zit that you pick. I have a terrible case of acne on my bust area, it%26#039;s totally getting worse, and the doctor has tried a lot of topicals and every pill she can put me on. I can%26#039;t afford a lot of that stuff because it runs more than $100 per bottle. Good luck to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment