Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Acne help? Dermatologist?

So I%26#039;ve had acne on my face on the same places for almost a year and I%26#039;m going to the dermatologist in about a month or so. I was wondering if they check it out and give me prescribed cleansers, will I still be able to have flawless, clear, smooth skin? Or will there be scars? :/





Thanks|||scars are when you pick at your skin. iwould def check out a derm. they can perscribe you medication to get rid of your acne.|||You have had this ACNE for about 1 year, why are you JUST now going to see the Dermatologist?? Has the acne gotten worse? Are you scarring, are you picking???





Keep your fingers and hands away from your face from picking, this the the VERY WORST thing you can do for your skin.... not only the dirt, bacteria, etc. you cannot see on your fingers and hands but when you pick you are actually spreading the infectous materials under your skin, thus spreading it to a larger degree.





Sometimes, heredity, medications, teen years, foods, plus much, much more can create what WE THINK is acne, you are right by seeking out the opinion of a Dermatologist.





Be sure to follow His/Her Treatment fully. They are highly educated professionals whom can help you a great deal and save your skin from scarring.





Good Luck, keep me posted!





Rebecca


spa_mobile@yahoo.ca|||If you have scarring now then you%26#039;ll still have it, if not then don%26#039;t worry about it. If you do have scarring then I recommend this Clinique product called Even Better Skin Tone Corrector, I%26#039;ve been using it for a while and it really does help, I don%26#039;t remember how much it costs but it%26#039;s less than $50 and lasts for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment