Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Dermatologist..is it worth it?

has anybody been to one before? I%26#039;m going to be going for the first time in a couple weeks. Are they worth the money?... whats your experience with them?|||Definitely skin is so important! Everyone wants good skin don%26#039;t they? Plus dermatologist can tell you what can help you and what can hurt your skin. Recommends products and such. Its definitely worth the money. Plus im sure insurance pays for most of it.|||I have gone to many dermatologists. I think you must have a skin problem that is serious, or you would not go. It is worth it if you have a condition that needs attention like something needs to be removed, or checked to see if it is growing or spreading. Skin cancer is really serious. Try to keep your face clean, hands clean...I live nivea cream on my face at night to keep it moist and supple. Try to keep out of the sun or wear a baseball cap and don%26#039;t be afraid.|||Skin is one of your most important organs of your body. You should go, I have gone to one and I felt so good after going. I had a little acne in high school, I went to one, and they gave me some medicine but also I found out what products I should use for my type of skin and which ones to stay away from, plus they showed me what happens to skin that ages from the sun. I would go to one!!|||yes, in middle school i had acne and the dermatologist got rid of most of it straight away. stick with what he/she tells you and take care of ur skin!

No comments:

Post a Comment