Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Acne...Dermatologist?

I am embarrassed and afraid to ask my mother to take me to the Dermatlogists office. I have mild acne on my chest and some on my back and face but not too bad. the one downside is that I am a swimmer so everyone always sees my body and has to look at my acne. What should I say to her when I ask her??? How did you ask your parents to take you to the Derm. and what did they say??





Thanks for you answers!|||First...How can you be embarrassed? You are a swimmer and should be proud of that. Having competed in many open water swims, I know the conditioning and commitment it takes.





Just think of acne as another challenge-another race.





You have to start the race, before you can finish it.





Recently a friend of mine starting using a natural product that she is having excellent results with. I looked at their website and it is loaded with acne info that may be of help.





She recommended the 4 month supply, because you get 2 months free. http://ultraherbalacnezine.com





Good Luck....Stay in the Game!|||I believe when there are problems with the health, our mother is our first resort since she wants the best and safest for us. Don%26#039;t be afraid to ask your mother for it is for your own good, right? You may directly ask her %26quot;I%26#039;d like my BEST FRIEND to go with me to the dermatologist for a checkup, and it%26#039;s you Mom! Don%26#039;t forget, it%26#039;s Christmas%26quot; (hehe - funny but quite lovable)





Severe acne problems torment many teens as well as older men and women. Don%26#039;t wait to become one of them! There are many treatments available, some of which may come as a surprise to you. If you have been wanting to research different treatment options, I believe http://www.skinsosilky.com/acne-skin-car鈥?/a> offers what will work best for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment