Tuesday, December 22, 2009

RN degree to become a Dermatologist RN?

I`m pursing my four year degree in nursing. I want to become a Dermatologist RN and perform botox, lip augmentations, and etc, but how do I go on and pursue that with my RN degree? Do I just go to a dermatologist with my degree and pray that the hire me? :)|||Essentially, yes. When you are an RN you are qualified to perform in the capacity of any RN job listing in any specialty area, providing the employer does not require previous experience in that specialty area. I cannot say with regards to Botox and lip augmentations whether RNs are allowed to administer these treatments. It might be a physician-only procedure.





Later, once you earn work experience in the specialty, you can see if there is a certification for this area and take the exam, which officially recognizes your expertise in the specialty.

No comments:

Post a Comment