Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Going to dermatologist EHh??!?

I have mild but very persistent acne. I am using 2.5 % benzoyl peroxide right now and its working OK. it seems best so far for my skin. should i go to the dermatologist for my acne and what should i expect? thanks!|||I suggest that you continue what you are doing. My experience with dermatologists hints that %26quot;anyone%26quot; could walk into a dermatologist%26#039;s office and he/she would immediately find something that needed to be taken off, cut out or some other procedure. Sorry, that is my opinion.|||If your acne isn%26#039;t bad, they will probably keep you on creams. If they think your acne is bad enough, they will give you oral antibiotics. Antibiotics work wonders for acne. The worst acne usually is treated by antibiotics. If your acne isn%26#039;t that bad, and 2.5% isn%26#039;t drying your skin out, you can find products with a higher percentage. Brand name OXY- 2% salycilic acid face wash and 10% benzoyl peroxide cream is the best you can get without a prescription. If you do go, it%26#039;s nothing to be concerned about, just tell them what you%26#039;ve been on, and how it has worked so far.


Good Luck.|||I think you should continue the use of the Benzoyl Peroxide. I%26#039;ve never had acne but when I do have a pimple I just use Cetaphil, its a good cleanser for an every day use.|||Dermatologists is what you need, not Yahootologists!

No comments:

Post a Comment