Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What works better for acne minocycline or sulameth/trimehtoprim? 2 different dermatologists recomended each?

2 dermotologists recomended each, ever sicnce i been off minocycline, my acne has gotten worse. But the dermotologists who recomended sulfameth/trimethoprim is a nation wide known dermotolgists. so i dont know what to think? i have only been on it for 2 weeks if that matters|||Well I%26#039;m sure it%26#039;s different for everyone, but I have been using minocycline for just over two years now. I started it when I had pretty bad acne and after taking it for about 6 weeks, I haven%26#039;t had more than 4 mild pimples in the past 2 years. Well I wish you the best of luck! I hope you find something that works for you!|||I have given this answer several times... happy result... Here it goes again.... I used Tetracycline for a long time.. NO Longer use it or need it... I use OTC %26quot;PURPOSE%26quot; bar of soap/ not the luqid or gel the bar only made by johnson %26amp; johnson.. blue box.... treat individual pimples.. blemishes.. with a low strength benzoperoxide cream... only applying.. dabbing.. to the pimples themselves.. this works by oxidation/reduction reaction.. so dont rub it in.. dont put anywhere else on face.. cause.. will cause excess drying.. and.. make you look worse.... if needed... for moisture... lotion.. etc.. ASK FOR %26quot;Nutraderm%26quot; the ORGINAL not the new stuff.. this works well and doesnt leave a residue on your skin... I am so happy now...... as many other people are also... DONT SCUB FACE%26gt;%26gt; DONT PICK or POKE%26gt;.. dont use... proactive.. or anytypes of acids.. such as lemon.. etc... this has worked for me and others.. again I am now completely off all long term antibiotics and dont even need make up... ;-p

No comments:

Post a Comment