Friday, January 8, 2010

To dermatologist out there?

how can i treat my dandruff comes and go. i cant bare it|||Is it psoriasis, dermatitis, or just plain dandruff? Is on on exposed skin or just your hair?





The easiest answer without knowing your exact condition is this...





1. Use a coal tar shampoo on your scalp (Like T-Gel) or similar dandruff products which can be bought at Walmart...





2. Don%26#039;t use conditioner all the way down to the roots...(Makes it worse)





3. Getting some sunshine helps dandruff and psoriasis...May I recomend a local pool? The chlorine seems to help too...





If the problem still persists very badly or covers a large portion of your body then you should see a dermatologist so they can give you prescription treatments...|||First off I get that too It is cuz I am not drinking enough water. Dehydration will cause that. Try drinking the recommened amt of water daily with of course the use of a dandruff shampoo. I always know when I am running low on water every 2 months or so my scalp itches so bad and I have dandruff drink the water|||Dandruff is the fungal deposition.There is a shampoo with the medicine Ketokonazol (Antifungal) which is the complete solution to it.Apply it twice a week and you will definately get result, as it is trusted formula.

No comments:

Post a Comment