Friday, January 8, 2010

Im going to the dermatologist....?

for my back acne and i was wondering if im gonna have to get a shot in my back. also has anyone been to the dermatologist for their back or face,does it work?|||I%26#039;ve been to the dermatologist for my face, I don%26#039;t really have problems with my back. But I can assure you that they will NOT inject you with anything. The doctor will have to check out the area in order to prescribe you something though. As it%26#039;s really hard to apply stuff to your back, you may be prescribed a pill. Even though we don%26#039;t have the same problem, I%26#039;ve been using the stuff I was prescribed and my face is looking better than ever. Good luck and I hope it works for you :)|||Most likely they%26#039;ll make you take your shirt off so they can see it and then prescribe you either a pill or a topical cream, probably both and then tell you to come back in a couple of months to see if it%26#039;s working.|||I%26#039;ve been to the dermatologist for my back and face, they prescribed me a pill and differn, I doubt if you%26#039;ll get a shot.





Yes, it worked loads for me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment