Friday, January 8, 2010

Dermatologist shaved my face?!!!!!!?

I went to see a dermatologist for my acne, and she said my face was %26quot;a little fuzzy%26quot; so she shaved it!! She said it won%26#039;t grow back dark or thick but I%26#039;m not so sure? I%26#039;m freaked out|||It won%26#039;t grow back thicker but the ends will be blunt instead of fine, so they may feel different. It%26#039;s not that big of a deal though.|||it may not grow back thick but it will grow back, and it will look like stubble if you have dark hair! that%26#039;s ridiculous! the doctor should have recommended another hair removal method that lasts longer than shaving. I knew a girl who had peach fuzz on her face but it was very light blonde hair. she had painful electrolysis for years and I don%26#039;t think it did any good. if you%26#039;re self conscious about it you could have it waxed or threaded off. but now your doctor has gotten you into a cycle of shaving that area and now you have to pay for the upkeep. I would contact the doctor%26#039;s office immediately and ask what kind of ongoing compensation they can offer you due to this screw up. you%26#039;re going to have to have that hair removed year in and year out forever so the doctor better pay. if not then report him or her to the BBB and medical board and dept of health.

No comments:

Post a Comment