Friday, January 8, 2010

The cost at a dermatologist????

how much does it cost to just visit the dermatologist for a checkup?


what about prescription acne medication???how much does it cost you to get some???|||Acne is a medical condition. If you have medical insurance, check with your policy and/or doctor you plan on going to. The medication would also be covered by health insurance.|||The only dermatologist Ive ever been to was the one at the health center at my college. Since I%26#039;m a student there, I was offered services at about 15 dollars per session. |||I saw a dermatologist a few years back and he charged $100 per visit. I%26#039;m located in New York City, so maybe things might be more expensive here than elsewhere. But the medication is whats gonna cost you most. He prescribed me some acne medication and they cost over $100 and its very small too! You have to keep refilling them if you want to keep using it and I think thats what cost the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment