Friday, January 8, 2010

Going to a Dermatologist...?

I don%26#039;t have really bad acne, it%26#039;s never big pimples. It%26#039;s just mostly LOTS of little ones and blackheads. I%26#039;ve tried many products though nothing works. My mom made an appointment with a dermatologist to help. (I%26#039;m only 14 by the way)





The dermatologist isn%26#039;t going to be giving me any pills (we agreed) so what else will she do? Also how long will it take to clear up my face?





Thank you!! :-D|||When I went to ther dermatologist, she looked at my face and examined my case and type of acne. She will then prescribe you a fast acting medication such as DUAC, Differin, ect. You will want to follow a strict routine with keeping your face clean at all times. This should clear up in about a month

No comments:

Post a Comment