Friday, January 8, 2010

Mole removal/ dermatologist?

I want to get my moles removed on my face...they are not that big but I still want to get them off for cosmetic reasons....How much would it cost if I have Kaiser Permanente insurance? And is there another way to get it removed? Like lotions.... or something like this





http://www.amazon.com/Dermatend-Mole-Skin-Removal-Small/dp/B0010AZ6Q2/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top








And will this product create scars?|||I have removed about 10 moles from my fingers/hands successfully by myself and they have never come back. Although I am not sure that I can recommend my technique. However I am aware that there are home kits that do the same thing.





I used a can of freeze (you can get it at an electrical/electronic shop). It is usually used for freezing components like capacitors in electronic circuits to see if they go faulty under temperature changes. Note that these cans come with a warning not to use it on your body.





Get a straw that covers the mole and the mole only. Spray a shot of the freeze down the straw and directly onto the mole. The mole should turn white and frosty from the freeze. Do this a couple of times a day over say a week. Within 2 weeks or so your mole should disappear completely without leaving a scar.





Obviously the home kit that you can purchase from the doctors would be the best solution, but this works just the same and is probably a lot cheaper and lasts a lot longer should you have many moles to remove.





I do not recommend that you do this without a doctors advice.|||If you laser remove, and leave it alone it will not scar. Just dont mess around with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment