Friday, January 8, 2010

I have moderate-to-severe acne. What will my dermatologist prescribe?

I have looked into Retin A but I hear acne gets much worse away.





I know Accutane can also have severe side affects.








TO make things harder, I don%26#039;t have health insurance so I can%26#039;t go to the doctor very often.





With Accutane you have to have blood tests often.





So what are some medications I can look into?|||with no hesitation i would prescribe accutane|||try that murad stuff. it really works believe me.|||Well mate this one i can help you with, growing up through my years i had such severe acne my dermatologist said it was more like a disease, as you can imagine as a 16 yr old boy it was quite devastating. I tried almost everything you can get in pharmacies but then i was prescribed ROAccutane the results were amazing, initially it got worse and dried me right out to the point where i had to apply lip gloss every half an hour, but after six months it cleared me completely, not only my acne but this stuff even helps prevent scaring. However it came at cost, my blood pressure dropped and i ended up very nauseous and lathargic. To me this was a small price to pay because the results were so fantastic. If you do not feel this is right for you mate i can recommend that you try %26#039;Blackmores Natural Vitamins and Acne Tabs%26#039; and try not to wash your face with any facewash%26#039;s, they are full of moisturisers which contain oil which attract dirt into your pores. good luck mate

No comments:

Post a Comment