Friday, January 8, 2010

CAN I SUE MY DERMATOLOGIST?

can i sue my dermatologist for not keeping promise .i went to the dermatologist and got the laser treatment it cost me 3000 dollars plus cream and pills and then 750 dollars for acne scars i ask when am i gonna see result and one of the doctors said from 6 months so i waited n i stop going after a year bebecause never saw any results and i still have acne and acne scars . im pretty sure that they still have my record


can i sue or not ? any attorney advice ? thanks|||Well since you dished out almost 4 Grand on their paychecks and you have no results YES I think that you could sue them|||u can sue anybody for anything so ya but remember it costs you to sue some one so figure out if it is worth it or not hope i helped

No comments:

Post a Comment