Friday, January 8, 2010

Dermatologist......?

How much $ does it cost to go to a dermatologist........im not looking for an exact amount but a rough estimate is more liike it........its about consulting acne problems.........|||You%26#039;re not covered on insurance? I would first get a referral from your family doctor, and then set up an appointment with the dermatologist... ask the receptionist to quote you on what you want to have done. It depends on the dermatologist but I would think at least a couple hundred dollars. But you never know till you try, no point in speculating.|||Don%26#039;t go to them they are a rip off. A friend of mind put me on to this stuff called Nel%26#039;s Smoother skin and it cleared up my acne within day and now that%26#039;s all i use...but i went to one and they charged me 500 dollars and my skin looked the same. i went to this site...www.forrazorbumps.com. ordered me a jar and the cleanser and i%26#039;m straight now..no more acne. and when they come back i just use the cream. TRUST ME IT WORKS...DON%26#039;T GIVE THEM UR MONEY. spend 15 to 25 dollars and you%26#039;ll be good.|||if you have insureance not much $5 a vist when I was with NJTransit. With out market rate.








. can I have a BA please|||my dad is a dermatologist and it doesn%26#039;t cost more than $20 bucks to get a check up sometimes he even does it for free





hope that helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment