Friday, January 8, 2010

Im gonna go see a dermatologist...?

because my skin is horrible, im 15 an i got tons of pimples and holes in my skin, anyway, will seeing one help?? can he get rid of the holes in my skin?? and the pimples?? tone my skin out??|||There are treatments that can really help your skin condition, which sounds like acne. You will have to follow the directions exactly, and be patient. It takes a while to see results; ask the doc how long it will take before you see results. Also, if one treatment doesn%26#039;t work, he/she will try another.|||I went to a dermatologist and saw a major improvement in 6 months. If you have heavy scarring though it may take longer and they can only reduce the appearance of them.





Be prepared for some pain though. For severe acne they perform something called acne surgery. It involves taking a metal sharp (often used to poke finger for a blood test) and poke the zit or scar into the skin. Fresh skin closes over top and you have a smaller scar. The first couple times are painful; but as the skin creams and drugs he gives you start working it will become less painful.





Trust me. I tried every cream possible for a year and in 6 months at the dermatologist I saw a real improvement. Even if you don%26#039;t get clear skin now you%26#039;ll have far less scarring later in life.|||I had acne all my life ( I am 32) and suffered terribly. I wished someone told me to go to a dermatologist when I was around 15! Even later in life nothing helped until my normal GP saw me without foundation, gave me steroid based lotion for my face and after 6 months of hard work on my part and no visible improvement my spots have cleared up and I did not have a spot in a year and I suffered no side effects of any kind. It gets to show there is a solution for everybody, for some it is pills for other creams, but it pays to see someone for advice.


Good Luck.|||I would think so.





They are trained to tell difference between real acne %26amp; other skin conditions which may be your problem.





There are injections the can give to fill in really deep holes in your face.





Medications to even out skin tone.





I think dermatologist is best move for this situation.|||Everyone always says your going through puberty it%26#039;ll stop when your older.


But when your this age this is when the damage happens, I say definitely go see a dermatologist they know exactly what to prescribe, but book in now, as there is a long waiting list for them.|||Have A Daily Skin Regime! x x

No comments:

Post a Comment